khx7r download new The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug film

Eine kleine Beschreibung des Forums.

khx7r download new The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug film

Beitragvon KaltunGSn » 16. Feb 2014, 18:35

The movie has a lot of awesome moments and scares but in general I found it a lot less involving than the first picture, in addition to Wan's additional work. It is almost too fast-paced; there's way too much going on without ever slowing down to build up the characters and their psychological investment in what's happening around them. For me personally this made the film much less terrifying and effective. Technically this is the ideal instance of the style though feeling and setting are great and if you take a close look in the films as just one continuous film this movie works far more economically as just the second and third acts of a larger story. I adore Wan and Whannell's design though and Whannell and Sampson are yet again comedic scene stealers within the film. Busting the movie down I enjoyed and loved each scene on it's own however in the specific context of the entire picture I just cannot enter into it like I could the initial. Not a poor horror film in almost any way just not quite as great as I was expecting.

G.B.F. movie clips download G.B.F. Movie Download Megaupload
download Grudge Match film score illegal Grudge Match film download
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug movie download sites The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Movie To Download
KaltunGSn

Zurück zu "1. Forum"